1PW Enters same login & pw

Options
Kennybouy
Kennybouy
Community Member

I have manually set up a 1PW login for the site below, which requires I use my Airline loyalty number, & for the password, mobile ph number. But it enters in both boxes, the Airline loyalty number ? http://travellingconnect.com/login

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Kennybouy,

Thanks so much for including the web address in your post! I was able to create a working Login for the site using these steps:

• Visit the site and fill in the fields you want filled. Do NOT click the login button.
    • Click the 1Password extension, and unlock it if necessary
    • Click the gear icon (or vault icon if multiple vaults are enabled) in the upper right corner.
    • Select Save new login.
    • Give the entry a unique and identifiable title.
    • Click Save.
    • Revisit the site and see if 1Password fills in the site correctly.

Does this new Login behave properly for you?

• Kennybouy
    Kennybouy
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Megan, will give it a go...

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @Kennybouy.

Related to @Megan's suggestion, here's some useful information from @jpgoldberg:

By going through the "Saving a new Login manually" steps that @JasperP point you to, you are retraining 1Password on the correct page.

You might find yourself doing this every now and again, but once you do it for a Login, then it should be able to fill that page very well after that (until the website changes the nature of the form too much.) I hope this helps.

So when you're having trouble with filling a specific page, like you reported here, manually saving a new Login item for it can get it working properly again.

• Kennybouy
    Kennybouy
    Community Member
    Options

SJK, Megan, Thanks heaps.... WORKS A TREAT..... Well done...will save your emails for future ref:

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're most welcome, @Kennybouy. Have a wonderful weekend!

This discussion has been closed.