Need Instructions to Completely Uninstall 1Password for Mac and 1Password for iOS!

Options
Insideman
Insideman
Community Member

I would like to completely uninstall 1Password for Mac and 1Password for iOS. I cannot get the programs to work right... And I cannot find the answers on how to get it to work right after 7 hours of digging. I just want it all off my computers.

Please tell me how.

Comments

• Jasper
    edited February 2014
    Options

Hi @Insideman,

It's too bad that you're just wanting to delete it. 1Password really is an awesome app after you get it all setup and working. AgileBits is very helpful if you let them know what trouble you're having. I'm sure they could get everything working for you! :)

But if you'd still just like to uninstall everything:

Mac: Take a look at Megan's instructions here. Those instructions are for the Mac App Store version. If you have the AgileBits website version, you'll want to delete the 1Password 4 folder from ~/Library/Application Support rather than doing the part about the Containers folder.

iOS: Press and hold on the 1Password icon until the icons begin to "wiggle". Tap the "x" on the 1Password icon, and then press delete.

This discussion has been closed.