Small bugs in 4.5b36 for iPhone

manolosavi
manolosavi
Community Member

1- If you incorrectly enter the master password the second time you try to enter it you cannot tap on the lock to unlock, the button stays disabled and you have to use the 'Go' button in the keyboard to submit the password. Maybe it's intentional?

2- The textfield for the quick unlock code is off-center, a little towards the right side.

3.- If you go into the edit mode in the categories tab all the elements move towards the right as if they were going to show the delete button. I think it's unnecessary to have that animation since you can only reorder them, not delete them. Although I'm not sure, maybe you can't disable that animation…

manolo

Comments

• jmreekes
    jmreekes
    Community Member

When I installed the latest beta in my iPad the app didn't remember my quick unlock code

• Thanks for the great reports @manolosavi!

@jmreekes Did the latest version install over your previous version, or did it install as a new app?

best,
    Michael Fey
    mrrooni@agilebits.com
    AgileBits

• matthewmspace
    matthewmspace
    Community Member

Actually, as soon as I launch beta 36 on my 5s, the app crashes instantly. I get to the master password screen and boom, crash. Jailbroken on 7.0.4, but I didn't have this issue with beta 35.

• Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni

@matthewmspace Sorry about the crash-on-launch. =( It's the second report I've heard of this. I don't know whether the jailbreak is an issue, but the other customer who experienced this said that simply deleting and reinstalling the app didn't work; they had to delete the app, restart the device, and then reinstall the app. That resolved the issue for them.

• manolosavi
    manolosavi
    Community Member

@Nik By the way, I forgot to mention this in my original post. Not sure why but the app didn't let me know there was an update, I even killed it/reopened it but nothing happened like I was used to. I had to click the link in the email and use Safari to install. [it did install over the beta I had installed though]

• Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni

Hi, @manolosavi. Yep, sorry about that. The in-app notification somehow went AWOL in b34-36. Surprisingly, it did eventually show up for some people, but long after we published the beta. Very strange. I hope to see this resolved in the b37=>b38 update; we will see. Thanks!

• jmreekes
    jmreekes
    Community Member

MrRooni, it installed over the previous app

• Thanks @jmreekes, we're looking into it.

best,
    Michael Fey
    mrrooni@agilebits.com
    AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.