Purchased 2nd license by mistake - can I get a refund?

Options
vjcinajr
vjcinajr
Community Member

I'm a long time 1Password user, currently licensed for 1Password 4 on my old computer. I have a new computer. Yesterday (2/19/2014), I downloaded and installed 1Password 4 on the new computer. It told me I needed a license. I dragged and dropped a 1Password license file into the dialog. It told me I had to purchase an upgrade from V 3 to V4. I know I had done something like that on my old computer. It took me to the AgileBits web site where the best option was to purchase a 5 user family license ($34.99). Which I did. A mistake! I am the only user of the machines. I then later realized I had two 1Password license files. Could I have dragged a an old V3 license file by mistake? Then I realized I purchased 1Password 4 from the Apple App store. App store purchases can run on multiple systems.

Can I convert my new 1Password instance on my new machine to my old 1Password 4 license from the App store and get a refund for the second license I purchased?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @vjcinajr

Welcome to the forums!

Could you please drop us an email (support at agilebits dot com) with a link to this thread and the relevant order information? We'll see what we can do to help.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.