Comments/Suggestions around Beta 10

Options
JeffreyTz
JeffreyTz
Community Member

Hi, couple of comments on the beta version:

1. Can you add a global setting for "conceal password" like in the desktop version? I prefer my passwords being immediately visible once I select an item. (if this setting already exists in the Android Beta please let me know, I've looked, but sometimes miss the obvious!)

2. Can we make the "touch area" for the action triangle (Copy/Reveal) on the right bigger? For some reason I have a heck of a time getting it to recognize my finger input on both my Nexus 5 and Xperia Z1 Compact. I think I tend to hit "below" the triangle :)

Thanks, loving the beta!

JT

Comments

• XiDeLu
    XiDeLu
    Community Member
    Options

Feature: Option to set default home screen upon login.

Description: Upon entering the master password, the default home screen is the "Favorites" tab; it would be great to have the option to set the default to "Categories" or "Folders". While having "Favorites" is very useful more times than not I find myself bypassing the "Favorites" screen and heading right to "Categories".

• saad
    Options

Thank you both for your feedback, and for helping make 1Password even better.

@JeffreyTz:

1. That's a great suggestion and an awesome option to have. I'll definitely pass on this request to our developers.

2. This is actually something our designer & developers have been discussing recently. We have had several requests to implement a better interface when it comes to revealing and copying passwords and other fields. One of the most popular request is to bring back the long press on the field to copy to clipboard. This is something we are still looking into. I appreciate your feedback, and I'll add your vote for this request. :)

@XiDeLu:

That's another popular request we have been hearing from our users. Some prefer having 'All Items' as the default view, others prefer a specific category. I'll pass on your vote for this one, thanks for sharing.

Let me know if you have any other ideas we should look over. Thanks again! :)

• jakedeg
    jakedeg
    Community Member
    Options

Another +1 to @XiDeLu‌ 's comment. By far the most common action I take is to search all categories for a password. At the moment, from unlock, it takes 4 taps on targets all over the screen to do this when I wish I could just tap "search" and start typing. Or even have the cursor in Search right upon unlock.

• saad
    Options

Thanks for your feedback @jakedeg. I'll add your vote for this request!

This discussion has been closed.