Password not populating login at skrill.com

Options
thatdarncat
thatdarncat
Community Member

I can see that my 1password saved login appears in the "unstyled" version when loading skrill.com, however when skrill.com login page is fully loaded, the login fields remain blank.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @thatdarncat‌,

Thanks for sending along the URL! Could you tell me how you are accessing this site using 1Password? I was able to create a Login that behaves correctly (most of the time) using these steps:

• Edit the login that you currently have for this website by appending an "Old" to the title - just so you can tell them apart.
    • Visit the site and fill in the fields you want filled. Do NOT click the login button.
    • Click the 1Password extension, and unlock it if necessary.
    • Click the gear icon (or vault icon if multiple vaults are enabled) in the upper right corner.
    • Select Save new login.
    • Give the entry a unique and identifiable title.
    • Click Save.
    • Find the entry in the main app and change the submit option to 'never submit' (this will allow you to fill in the unique captcha field that appears below the username and password)
    • Revisit the site and see if 1Password fills in the site correctly.

Please note that this Login behaves correctly when accessed directly from 1Password Mini. When double-clicking from the main app it does not work ... but our developers are working on getting that fixed!

Let me know if this new Login works for you :)

This discussion has been closed.