Version 4.5b39 - lock screen: keyboard blocks password field

Options
lawrencium
lawrencium
Community Member

Upon installing the recent beta on my iPhone 4S, I've noticed that the keyboard now partially blocks the Master Password field:

I'm not sure if this was the case prior to 4.5b39, though it seems as though it only affects 3.5" screens.

Comments

• Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the report, @Lawrence250. Do you consider this a bug? That is, what is the behaviour that you expect, do you expect the field to be pushed up so that it's fully visible? I don't have a smaller device on hand to test this, so thank you for including the screenshot. From what I can tell, it is still possible to see what you're typing. Can you tell me if you're having trouble catching any typos or anything? Again, thanks for your time!

• lawrencium
    lawrencium
    Community Member
    Options

Personally, I consider this a 'visual inconsistency'. It isn't obstructing the actual characters typed into the field, though having the characters and the concealed 'dots' partially covered does seem visually odd.

Since it is the first screen the user is presented with upon launching the app, I think that having the password field completely unobstructed would make the welcome screen look suitably finished - especially on a 3.5" screen.

• @Lawrence250‌ thanks for the report and screen shot (we appreciate that!). We are aware of the issue and will be fixing it shortly.

This discussion has been closed.