b39 iCloud Sync

Options
Penelope Pitstop
Penelope Pitstop
Community Member

The little settings gear never stops spinning.

The item count shown on my iPhone does not match that shown in 1PW on OS X. The phone shows 1227. OS X shows 1263 against All Items and 96 against Trash. The Backup list on OS X shows 1396 items.

Some items are missing from the iPhone.

Comments

• Thanks for the report Penelope! It is possible that not all the items have been downloaded from iCloud on your device. Can you check again and let us know what you see? Thanks!

best,
    Michael Fey
    mrrooni@agilebits.com
    AgileBits

• Penelope Pitstop
    Penelope Pitstop
    Community Member
    Options

I updated to the b40 since posting. The constantly spinning gear icon seems to have stopped.

Interestingly, after updating the app, I was only prompted for the quick unlock code. Normally after an app update I'm prompted for the full master password. Not sure if this is FAD or not.

However, when you first select Sync with iCloud, the app remains in what appears to be the "I've never synced before" state.

When you exit and go into another settings area, it seems to fix itself.

I still have 1227 items shown below Last Sync. Some items still missing on iOS.

• Penelope Pitstop
    Penelope Pitstop
    Community Member
    Options

I decided to see if starting again on iOS with b40 would eliminate the mismatch of item counts between OS X ( 4.2.BETA-12) and iOS. So I deleted both the released and iOS app from my phone and manually deleted the iCloud data via System Preferences on OS X.

When syncing between OS X and iCloud with the released container, the released iOS product (4.3.2) seems to sync perfectly. The item counts match in each category and no data appears to be missing.

When syncing between OS X using the iOS beta container, 4.5b40 shows the following screen:

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

I find even after setting iCloud as the sync service that it shows up as iTunes sync (Sync Service = Folder). It looks like iCloud sync is working, just mislabeled in the Vault settings for some reason.

• Bushwhack
    Bushwhack
    Community Member
    Options

I noticed the same thing. Syncing was working fine from iPhone and iPad after selecting iCloud but labeled as "Folder"

The issue I have is Mac version of the app won't let me change to the Beta container. The drop down is missing from syncing field.

• Thanks everyone. We're aware of the issue and are putting some eyes on it.

This discussion has been closed.