Dropbox syncing with 4.2.BETA-12 merging keychains instead of creating primary keychain

Options
donnywdavis
donnywdavis
Community Member

In Dropbox I have created a shared folder, which is appropriately named 1Password, for 1Password keychains that I can share with my wife so that we can share certain vaults. I normally sync my primary vault through iCloud but disabled that to try Dropbox sync with the latest iOS beta.

I found some interesting behavior with this selection if I already have some secondary vaults created:

• When I select Dropbox from the sync preferences for the primary vault it will popup asking to select a folder in Dropbox to sync with.
  • If I select the shared folder which currently has two keychains in it for other vaults then it wants to select the first keychain which is shared.agilekeychain and merge instead of creating the default 1password.agilekeychain file.
  • If I select the root Dropbox folder then it will find this shared folder and try to merge with the first keychain in that file.
  • If I select any other folder in Dropbox then it will create the default 1password.agilekeychain file as expected.
This discussion has been closed.