Some observations

Options
Robs
Robs
Community Member

Here are some observations I made during my first couple of hours playing with the new 1P Beta:

• I use DB sync and it's still a bit buggy. I deleted one entry on my Mac, then it gave me an error on iOS that it can't sync. I think sync needs some more bug fixing before public release, but that's what Betas are for.

• When I select an item (let's say a Login item) and then go back again, the item is still selected (grey background underneath the item). I'm not sure it should work that way.

Just some more stuff that's not that important:

• It would be cool to have swipe gestures in the Browser too, so that you could go back and forward with gestures like in the Safari browser.

• I'm used to close my Tabs with a swipe too. So maybe you could change the Tab interface in a way that this is possible. (You could resemble the Multitask interface of iOS and to close a Tab you just have to swipe up, or you do something like Safari)

• New design looks good. Not sure why you don't use transparency though, but you might have your reasons for that.

Comments

• Cheers @Robs, thanks for the great reports! I'll be sure that we have issues open for all of these.

• Robs
    Robs
    Community Member
    Options

My thought was that all those enhancements to the 1P Browser could also be added with a 4.6 update later on, so that it won't delay the release of version 4.5.
    Bugfixing should be a priority now, because as far as I can tell many friends are waiting for the iOS7 design update ;)

• Bushwhack
    Bushwhack
    Community Member
    Options

@Robs‌ i would agree that bug fixing should be a priority right now. Specifically with Dropbox because I cannot sync at all except for manual Wifi syncs because my beta mac app doesn't support the beta container for iCloud and the beta ios versions endlessly sync loop with Dropbox.

• At this point we are feature complete for 4.5 and will just be fixing bugs until release. Syncing is obviously our largest focus but we've got enough folks on the team that you'll continue to see more than just syncing fixes in the release notes.

This discussion has been closed.