Merged vaults

Options
psra
psra
Community Member

I know the topic of multiple vaults on Android has been raised before, and it's definitely an essential part of the 1Password offering which is missing.

However, even worse is that i have my 2 separate vaults on Dropbox, when i installed and ran the Android beta for the first time, it found both vaults, merged them and then synced that back to my primary vault!

This basically makes the Android version useless to me unless i don't use DropBox for my second vault (which i want to share with others). Is it not possible for it to only open 1 vault at a time until full multi-vault functionality is added?

Thanks....
Paul

Comments

• saad
    Options

Hi Paul! I’m really sorry about the problems you’re experiencing with 1Password beta, let's figure out what's going on exactly.

Multiple vault (agilekeychain) is not yet supported in 1Password for Android. While I'm unable to tell you when this option will be implemented, this is something our developers are taking very seriously. I'll add your vote for this request.

The current beta does not have the ability to merge two separate agilekeychains into one. I am not exactly sure how that happened, but is it possible you may have reconfigured sync on a different platform? The current beta is only capable of opening 1 agilekeychain at a time.

I would be happy to help you set up the beta. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac? It will help us understand your Dropbox set up.

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+androidbeta@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.