Auto-fill not working for Proxmox login

bunam
bunam
Community Member
edited April 2014 in Mac

hello,

i would like to autofill proxmox logins but it's impossible.
Also i'm french and i must keep the interface in french because of the virtual console for the VM.
Proxmox il a famous VM manager http://pve.proxmox.com

thank's for reading me ;)

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bunam,

I'm not quite sure I understand how you are trying to use 1Password with proxmox here. 1Password is not yet able to fill Logins in non-browser programs. To fill a Login for another application, try this:

• Open 1Password Mini
    • Locate the Login you wish to use
    • View that Login's details
    • Click on the anchor in the lower left corner of the details pop-up
    • This will pin the details to your screen so you can easily copy and paste the information into this other program.

In order to help in more detail, I'll need a bit more information about just what you are trying to do: are you trying to fill a form on the site, or fill within the virtual environment without having 1Password installed in it?

• bunam
    bunam
    Community Member

could you pm me ? i can give you an URL where the web interface should be tested.

• Jasper
    edited March 2014

Hi @bunam,

You can send a private message to Megan or myself with the URL. :)

• Hi @bunam,

I've taken a look at the URL you sent me, and was able to create a working login on that site.

Could you please try creating a new login item for that site following these instructions?

Saving a new Login manually

If that still doesn't work, please let me know what version of the 1Password browser extension you are using.

• bunam
    bunam
    Community Member

hello,

i know the manual trick ;)

i'm using last version of safari + 1P Version 4.2.2 (422001) + 1P extension 4.1 still no success

on fill it change the language: and realm: setting by 'root' dans the login no success

i have tried with an without auto submit

• Jasper
    edited April 2014

Hi @bunam,

I see what the issue is now. Version 4.1 of the extension doesn't work with that site (replaces realm and language with "root"), but the version 4.2 beta works perfectly. :)

Extension version 4.2 should be released sometime soon(ish), but you can switch to the beta right now if you'd like. https://agilebits.com/browsers/download/safari?beta=true

• bunam
    bunam
    Community Member

it's ok with 1P safari extension number the 4.2.0.b14

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bunam,

On behalf of @JasperP, thanks so much for letting us know that the beta extension got things working for you! Our developers have done a great job with 1Password's filling feature in version 4.2 of the extension, I can't wait until it's ready for release, I think a lot of users problems will be solved. :)

This discussion has been closed.