Chrome browser extension 1Password Save Login UI broken

dkingofpa
dkingofpa
Community Member
edited March 2014 in Mac

I'm not sure, but I think this started happening when I updated my Chrome browser from version 32 to 33. How do I fix this issue?

• OS X 10.8.5
  • Chrome 33.0.1750.152
  • 1Password 4.1.2 (412009)
  • 1Password Chrome browser extension 4.1.1.90

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dkingofpa,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with saving logins with 1Password from Chrome. Has your system been restarted since this started happening?

The image in Dropbox you linked to isn't working. Attachments previously had to be remotely hosted, then linked to in posts. If preferred, it's now possible to directly attach files (including images) to posts:

• dkingofpa
    dkingofpa
    Community Member
    edited March 2014

I doubt I restarted my MBP since the problems began. I typically only restart it when os updates require it. As a software developer, I have so many windows and tabs open that it would be a big inconvenience to have to restart every time a browser was updated. I have restarted Chrome though.

Also, I updated the screenshot attachment in the original post.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the quick followup with the image, @dkingofpa.

If you haven't already restarted your system can you please try restarting 1Password mini and see if that resolves the problem? This temporary glitch in the 1Password AutoSave window should be resolved in a future update.

• dkingofpa
    dkingofpa
    Community Member

I restarted 1Password mini and that resolved the problem. Thanks @sjk‌

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

That's great, @dkingofpa. Thanks for letting me know it worked.

I fully understand the inconvenience of system restarts. My MacBook Air decided to be unresponsive earlier today and needed a forced restart, which was an unpleasant disruption.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

This discussion has been closed.