1Password mini copies the 'Address' label and not the address data. [confirmed; will fix]

Options
BoxCar
BoxCar
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Mac

1Password mini copies the 'Address' label and not the address data. I'm guessing this is a bug and no one wants to copy the word 'address' and paste it in to a form.
1P Mac 4.2.2

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @BoxCar,

The issue that you're describing is actually a known bug, and our tech gurus are working hard to squash it! We hope to have it solved as soon as possible, although I can't quite give you a definite timeline on it.

In the meantime, I apologize for any inconvenience. If we can be of any further assistance, we're here for you!

• BoxCar
    BoxCar
    Community Member
    Options

Hi this bug is still present in 4.4. It seems like a relatively straightforward bug to fix...

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @boxcar,

We do have other issues that we have to prioritize first before we fix issues like this. We don't have a timeframe on when this will be fixed but we will fix it as soon as humanly possible. We have your vote on our list to emphasize how many folks are waiting for us to fix this.

• phonghtran
    phonghtran
    Community Member
    Options

Posting a reply to add a vote to this bug.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @phonghtran‌

Thanks so much for adding your vote here, I'll let our developers know you're keen to see a fix as soon as possible!

This discussion has been closed.