iPhone highlighting [4.5 b60] [Will fix in a future update]

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member
edited April 2014 in iOS

After opening an item and returning to the list on the iPhone, the opened item is still highlighted. If I scroll the item off screen and then go back, it is no longer highlighted. I would assume upon returning to the menu list that the previously selected item would not be highlighted.

Comments

• truongtr
    truongtr
    Community Member
    edited April 2014
    Options

I think this is probably out of reach from 1password, If you try like that with AppStore you will get the same result

HOW TO MAKE IT:
    - Tap any section
    - Go back with swipe from left edge gesture. --> The opened item is highlighted

• Tap any section
    • Go back with the icon on top left --> The opened item is not highlighted anymore.

BY THE WAY, in the Settings section in 1password, this visual bug does not happen, how cool :D

Another visual bug that I mentioned and still is available in this b60 is this highlight bug:

HOW TO MAKE IT:
    - Tap on Move To Folder and hold your tap there
    - Drag it up to above sections
    - Continue doing this, you will see weird highlight sections which is funny :D

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ejgcbipxhyt95n/2014-04-09 14.59.11.png

• MikeT
    Options

Hi guys,

This is a bug, we'll get it fixed.

@truongtr, your link didn't work but I saw the issue, that is a weird one! We'll get that one fixed too. :)

Thanks, guys, for reporting these.

• socaljoker
    socaljoker
    Community Member
    Options

If you select an item, then swipe to go back (don't hit the back button), the cell on the previous screen still shows as selected instead of deselecting like it does if you hit the back button.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @socaljoker, I merged your topic with the topic mentioned by Ethan as it is related to the same bug you reported.

This will be fixed in a future update.

This discussion has been closed.