Syncing Vaults Doesn't Sync Vault Color [Coming in a future update]

Options
socaljoker
socaljoker
Community Member
edited April 2014 in iOS

When I synced my non-primary vaults with dropbox, then loaded them in the app, it didn't sync the colors that I had set on the desktop version.

Comments

• socaljoker
    socaljoker
    Community Member
    Options

It would be really helpful if you could change a vault's color after creating it, on the iOS version and Mac OS version. Currently, if you pick a color, you're stuck with it for life unless you want to delete that vault and create a new one. YUCK!

• socaljoker
    socaljoker
    Community Member
    Options

It would be really helpful if you could change a vault's color after creating it, on the iOS version and Mac OS version. Currently, if you pick a color, you're stuck with it for life unless you want to delete that vault and create a new one. YUCK!

• qevdo
    qevdo
    Community Member
    Options

I also would like to have the option of changing the Vaults color and the name.

• MikeT
    edited April 2014
    Options

Hi @socaljoker‌ and @qevdo‌,

Thanks for writing in about these vault colors.

1. We're not yet syncing the vault colors nor its icon, it's not stored in the data file just yet. We will add this support in a future update
    2. Changing the icon and colors after creating the vault will be supported in a future update to both 1Password 4 for Mac and iOS apps (along with Windows and other platforms as well).

We intend to make the vaults very customizable, so it's coming but I don't have a timeframe on when yet. All we can say for now is that it is coming in 1Password 4 for nearly all platforms.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi guys,

I merged the other threads in here since they're all related to the same topic.

This discussion has been closed.