Unable to register 1Password [resolved]

Options
jrshort
jrshort
Community Member
edited April 2014 in Mac

Here's what worked:

• I upgraded from single license in version 3 to family license in version 4.
  • I successfully installed version 4 and removed version 3 on my old account.

Here's where things started going wrong

-I downloaded 1Password 4 on my other computer, but I can't register the license.

-I opened the initial email with clickable license, but clicking on the link does nothing.

-I requested a new email with license, but again, clicking on the link does nothing.

-I would love to simply paste or type in the license, but there is no option to do that (even when I click Add License).

-When I click on the Add License button, all I get is a finder window looking for the license. I tried putting the license in a text file to open, but it doesn't work.

I can't remember the last time I had this much trouble simply upgrading and activating an app. Surely I'm making some really simple mistake or doing something seriously wrong. I'd appreciate your help.

Comments

• Jasper
    edited April 2014
    Options

Hi @jrshort,

I'm very sorry that you're having trouble getting 1Password licensed. The Click here to automatically add you license link should automatically license 1Password when clicked (as long as 1Password 4 is installed). I'm not sure why it isn't working for you.

Please click the this guide link in your license email to see an alternate licensing option:

Let me know if that helps! :)

• jrshort
    jrshort
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you! I was able to download the license through the guide.

• Jasper
    Options

You're welcome! :)

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.