How long for 50% discount?- Purchase from Apple Store, but later want to upgrade to family?

Options
ccgreen
ccgreen
Community Member
edited April 2014 in Mac

Ready to purchase 1password at apple app store, but wondering about how I would upgrade the license later to a family (currently 1 user, but in next 6 mos., will be 2); can it be done if don't purchase directly from agile?
Waiting for a reply on this, but don't want to lose the current promotion of 50% discount?
any answers on this?
thank you

Comments

• ccgreen
    ccgreen
    Community Member
    Options

IS THE SALE FOR 1PASSWORD FOR MAC & THE IOS VERSION IN APPLE STORE ON SALE ALL THIS WEEK ?

• ccgreen
    ccgreen
    Community Member
    Options

AND IN YOUR STORE?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ccgreen,

I'm glad to hear you're interested in purchasing 1Password! Our sale is continuing into the weekend, but it is a limited time offer, so it's best if you snag your licenses soon. The sale is on all products on our website, the Mac App Store, and the iOS App Store.

As @AndrewParker‌ says, there are some advantages to purchasing a license from the Mac App Store. See here for more information on the differences between the versions: Where to Purchase

I hope this helps to answer your questions, but we're here if you have anything further! :)

• ccgreen
    ccgreen
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you - have already purchased at Apple App Store, and have posted some issues w/ IOS; when someone can get to those would be most grateful.
    As far as other posts, that have worked themselves out, with restarts, etc, I don't know how to delete or close the original posts. thank you

• Jasper
    edited April 2014
    Options

Glad to hear that your 1Password for Mac problems have been fixed! :)

If they haven't already been solved, someone should be getting to your iOS issues soon.

This discussion has been closed.