Purchased version 4 upgrade, didn't receive license

Options
jdg715
jdg715
Community Member
edited April 2014 in Mac

I have an existing license for v3.8.3 which was recognized last night when I purchased v4 from the Agilebits store. I received no e-mail confirming the purchase but see the charge went through on my credit card. I did not bookmark the order completion page. Likewise, I did not receive an e-mail with a license file as suggested. Your site indicates "If you made a purchase in our online store, you can resend your License and receipt information by using the form below". I tried twice and received no e-mails. I found instructions "If you prefer, you can add your license by copy and pasting. Select License from the application menu (1Password > License) to enter the license key details". This appears incorrect because my only options under 1Password>License are to add license which requires I browse to a file I do not have or buy now which I have already done. Is the license the same as my current? I can provide my credit card information or v3 license offline if that will help track down the purchase and get me my license. Great product (v3), poor upgrade experience!

Comments

• Jasper
    edited April 2014
    Options

Hi @jdg715,

Sorry to hear about the trouble!

Could you please send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com and we'll look into it. In your message, please include a link to this discussion and the email address you used to purchase the upgrade. Thanks! :)

• MikeT
    edited April 2014
    Options

Hi guys,

@AndrewParker, we don't use license keys in 1Password 4 anymore, it's a separate digitally-signed license file that you have to drop into the 1Password 4's license window. Only 1Password 3 or earlier versions uses license key.

Once you register the 1Password 4 license, we automatically add it to your Software Licenses. :)

@jdg715, it looks like Andrew from our support team has helped you find your license, so you should be all set now.

This discussion has been closed.