Problems with outdated iCloud database

Options

I have two MacBook's (MB1 and MB2), one iPhone and one iPad. All of them are running the latest version of OS X or iOS and of course the latest version of 1Password. And they all use the same iCloud account.

I recently moved from syncing my database via Dropbox to iCloud due to issues when enabling Dropbox for work and private and the new folder structures. At first it seemed to work perfectly but after setting a new master password I can only get MB1 and my iPhone to sync the latest database. What ever I do, MB2 and my iPad is stuck with the outdated database using the previous master password. I've tried enabling and disabling "Documents & Data" on both the MB2 and the iPad multiple times, I've restarted and waited for iCloud to sync multiple times, I've reinstalled the apps multiple times. But every time it's the same thing; the database is found but it's the old one with the old master password.

Has anyone else seen this issue? Is it possible to force iCloud to update to the database from a specific device in any other way than reseting "Documents & Data" in the system preferences? Or should I just go back to syncing with Dropbox?

Comments

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @msson,

There's currently a bug where a change to the master password is not synced, and you need to change your master password manually on each device.

Is the data on your MB2 and iPad correct? Is it just the master password that has not synced?

If you create a new item on one device, does it sync to all other devices (even though they don't have the same master password)?

Thanks in advance for the additional info! :)

This discussion has been closed.