Problem logging into Wendy's website

Options
Megan
Megan
1Password Alumni
edited April 2014 in Mac
This discussion was created from comments split from: Site-Specific Login Help.

Comments

• SantaDavid
    SantaDavid
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having problems with getting the Wendy's web site login and password setup using 1Password password generator to set and save a new password - https://www.wendys.com/en-us/Home using Safari (6.1.3) and the Safari plug-in (4.1.0).

I'm trying to revise my old non-1Password to a new 1Password 4 passwrd. I get to the Change Password page at the web site and use the Safari 1Password 4 password generator to set the new password and do a Submit on the Wendy's password page and the web site responds saying I've successfully changed the password, but the 1Password 4 program/data password info does not change and still shows the old password. Then when I go ahead and try logging in I'm trapped. The login no longer accepts the old password and I don't have the new password from the 1Password 4 password generator. I tried the sequence resetting the password copying the new password to the clipboard which I then try to save into the Wendy's enter in 1Password 4 but it won't let me do that. I've had good success with other web sits using the normal method for updating/changing passwords but the Wendy's one is giving me big problems. what should I do to get the Wendy's password changed and saved into 1Password?

Thanks Dave S.

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @SantaDavid,

If you generated a password for the Wendy's site, you should be able to find it in the Passwords category. Please see these instructions for updating a password manually:

Updating your site's password manually

Please let us know if that helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.