Family license breaks my sync with Windows and Android phone

Options
bucky
bucky
Community Member

I was using trial veraion of 1password ( V4 ) for MAC SUCCESSFULLY with sync to dropbox with other consumers being my WIndows V1.0.9.340 and my android ( latest in market )

SO I figured it was working so well I ought to buy a license and saw an upgrade from my license which also allowed me to add the new mac, well right after I applied that license everything broke. Sync to dropbox does not work between the machines, dropbox reports updating files but passwords are wrong, and even missing. IT IS AWFUL, worked so well up until I bought license!

What diagnostic info is necessary for this?

I tried the stop sync on everyone and log out, reboot etc found elsewhere on this forum but that did not seem to work for me.

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bucky,

I'm really sorry to hear that Dropbox syncing has gone awry since applying your license to 1Password 4 on your Mac. To help with troubleshooting and fixing this, please start by sending us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this topic and your forum username, to support+forum@agilebits.com. A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful.

Once we see the report we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.