Which license to purchase?

Options
gold4it
gold4it
Community Member

Forgive me if there are threads on this topic already, but I am considering purchasing 1Password. I want to use it on my Mac desktop, iPhone, Google Chrome, and iPhone.

My wife would also like to use it on her Windows PC and iPhone, but she only visits a few websites. Can I simply give her the passwords 1Password creates for me for those few sites, or is it simply best (or necessary) to purchase a full family account so we can all use every computer at will without problems?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @gold4it‌

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we experienced a surge in support requests recently. We're doing the best we can to get back to our usual speedy replies as soon as possible.

Thanks so much for considering 1Password to keep your digital life secure and organized! :) To use 1Password on Mac and Windows, you'll want to purchase a a Mac+Windows bundle from our website. Since you are using Mac and your wife is using Windows, there's no need for a family bundle here, the single user Mac+Windows will fit your needs just fine. The iOS apps are a separate purchase, but if you and your wife share an AppleID, one purchase can be installed on all your iOS7 compatible devices. The iOS app is available in the iOS App Store.

You're welcome to share your password database with your wife. Dropbox offers the most flexibility at this time for cross-platform syncing.

I hope this helps to answer your questions, but we're here if you need anything further! :)

This discussion has been closed.