PDF's (maybe other files?) not displaying in secure notes [moved to email]

Options
rwbenz
rwbenz
Community Member
edited June 2014 in iOS

Hello,

I'm unable to see PDF scans of my documents attached in secure notes using iOS devices. They appear fine on my Mac. I'm using iCloud to sync and followed the iCloud data reset procedure described by Megan in the thread:
http://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/22108/attachments-are-not-syncing-to-iphone-app

Still no luck in getting the attachments to display.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rwbenz,

We released a big update to 1Password 4 for iOS today, please update your device and let me know if things behave a little bit better! :)

• rwbenz
    rwbenz
    Community Member
    Options

That solved the issue. Glad for the update. Thanks for the help.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rwbenz,

I'm so glad to hear that the update has things working properly for you! Thanks for letting me know! :)

• rwbenz
    rwbenz
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,

It's not working again. When I go to view any attachment pdf file, it just comes up as a blank screen. I believe the latest update that came out today (6/21) may have re-broken this. Please advise.

Thanks.

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @rwbenz,

First of all, please try resetting iCloud sync again (following the same instructions linked in your original post).

If that doesn't help, could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your iPhone or iPad, along with your forum username and a link to this discussion, to support+forum@agilebits.com so we can look into this further.

• rwbenz
    rwbenz
    Community Member
    Options

Still no luck -- same problem still present. I can confirm, at least for me, this popped up right after I installed the latest version from yesterday. Everything was working fine right before I upgraded. I've sent in a diagnostic report from my iPhone with my user name.

• Jasper
    Options

We've received your Diagnostic Report - thanks for sending it in! Someone from our email support team will review it and get back to you as soon as possible. :)

This discussion has been closed.