Trouble with a few websites in 1Browser

Options
Jeffery
Jeffery
Community Member
edited April 2014 in iOS

I have had trouble paying bills online with my credit union (Educator's Credit Union out of Racine WI) using my iPad and 1Password. I can log in and see account information, make transfers and do transaction searches. The basics. However, I could not get to the bill pay screen. I contacted the credit union 2x and followed all of their instructions and I believe my Safari settings are correct. I can access all bill pay features when not using 1Password on my iPad. Thanks in advance your suggestions.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Jeffery,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with 1Browser. Could you please check in Settings > 1Browser and let me know what your User Agent is? Try setting it to Safari and see if you get better behaviour then.

• Jeffery
    Jeffery
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your quick response, Megan. Not really sure what 1Browser is. I don't see any setting with 1Browser.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Jeffery,

I'm sorry, let me clarify these steps a bit. Click the gear icon in the sidebar of 1Password 4 for iOS to access the Settings panel. Inside the main Settings pane, you should see a blue globe icon with the title '1Browser'. Tapping on this will bring you to the browser settings. Here you can view and change the 'User Agent'.

• Jeffery
    Jeffery
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you-found and changed it. I appreciate your help.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Jeffery,

Happy to help! We're here if you hit any further snags. :)

This discussion has been closed.