New version in iPad

Options
ronen
ronen
Community Member

After the new update in my iPad , the prefrences weel / options Doesn't response !!!!!

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ronen,

I'm sorry you're having trouble here. Are you saying that you cannot access the Setting section of the app?

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    Options

YES !
    on my iPad 3 Gen .
    on my iPhone 4 I can ...

ps, thanks ...

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ronen,

That's strange, we've tested here, and things seem to be behaving properly. Please try quitting the app and restarting your iPad and let me know if things work any better! :)

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    edited April 2014
    Options

OK, After updating to iOS ver 7.1.1 ( 2 restarts ), still doesn't response , when I touch the wheel , the iPad's screen become a little darker but doesn't response .
    Maybe it's a language issue ?

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    Options

Another thing : The left "menu" now in the right side ...(not left as before )

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Megan.
    I have the solution , Please send me a privet message to reply with the solution ....
    Thanks.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ronen,

Could you take a screenshot of what you're seeing? There are instructions on how to take a screenshot here: http://take-a-screenshot.org/. You can save the image to a service like Dropbox and include a link in your reply.

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    Options

Hi.
    I sent you a PM.
    Thanks.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ronen,

Since we've got this issue sorted out in our private conversation, I'll close this thread. Please don't hesitate to open a new one if you notice anything else! :)

This discussion has been closed.