Sync issues from iphone backup file

Options
Beli
Beli
Community Member

Hi,
I'm currently using Nexus 5 and DL the last Android BETA 1P App (v4.0.0b14 build 20140407) but i'm can not sync with the old data file i've export couple of months ago when i still had IPhone.

When trying to sync through Dropbox it just not seeing the backup file, even when i take it to the correct Dir.in dropbox folders and when trying to do local sync the 1P app acts the same and cannot see the file when i direct it to the correct folder.

my backup file from the iphone called - 1Password0100-20140221.1ptbackup

Any advice ?

Comments

• saad
    Options

Hi @Beli. I am really sorry to say the .1ptbackup file can only be imported into 1Password 3 or 1Password Pro for iOS. Do you by any chance have a copy of these versions of 1Password on any of your iOS devices? Do you have access to a Mac? We can perhaps find a workaround that will work!

• Beli
    Beli
    Community Member
    Options

Oh, OK, never mind, I'll just reassess everything again and create news backup.
    10x

• mverde
    Options

Hi @Beli,

To follow up on what @saad was saying above, creating a new backup will not help with importing data to 1Password 4 on Android. In order to import data, you need point the app to a .agilekeychain file in either Dropbox or your filesystem (folder sync). Do you still have a .agilekeychain file in Dropbox?

This discussion has been closed.