Dropbox Syncing Frustrations

Options
sincerelykristi
sincerelykristi
Community Member

I am so frustrated! I'm a new hire at a company who utilizes 1Password and keeps their keychain document in Dropbox. They gave me my computer and had 1Password downloaded but not the passwords set up. I followed all the instructions and syncing doesn't work. It says it is synced but no credentials show up. I've tried a bunch of trouble shooting that the internet has given me and some of my own invention but NOTHING is working. Help!

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sincerelykristi‌

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we experienced a surge in support requests recently. We're doing the best we can to get back to our usual speedy replies as soon as possible.

I'd be happy to help you sort this out, but I'll need a bit more information from you here.

• Do you have your own primary vault in 1Password or were you trying to set up the company vault as your primary vault?
    • What do you see when you open 1Password: are you seeing a new user screen, an error message, or an empty vault?

I'm assuming that you've seen the instructions on how to share a non-primary vault, which include the installing a vault instructions towards the bottom, but I'll include them here on the off-chance that you haven't.

The more detail you can provide, the more quickly we'll be able to get to the bottom of this. :)

This discussion has been closed.