gschwenk
gschwenk
Community Member

I am using the latest versions.
1Password MAC
Version 4.3 (430014)
1Password IOS
Version 4.5
I prefer to sync by WIFI only. Attachments do not sync. I have tested it for bank accounts.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Attachments do not currently sync when you use wifi sync.

Stephen

• UchdchHtchOt
    UchdchHtchOt
    Community Member
    Options

I am also using the latest versions of 1Password with iCloud sync. I found attachments were lost in 1Password for MAC but they remain in 1Password for iOS. I don't remember there was no problem before the latest update. I added the lost attachments to1Password for MAC with new names, then the attachments were also added in iOS version, namely there are new attachments only in MAC and both new and old ones in iPhone/iPad. Except attachments iCloud sync seems to work well.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

I experience attachment syncing the same way @UchdchHtchOt‌ does. New attachments added on the Mac sync over to iOS correctly, but if I delete an attachment on the Mac, it does not get deleted on the iOS devices. I use Dropbox for syncing, but I doubt that's the issue.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @UchdchHtchOt and @hawkmoth‌

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience here. Unfortunately this is a known issue that our developers are working to solve. The workaround for deleting an attachment at the moment is to duplicate the original entry. This will duplicate all details except for the attachments (and the password history). You can then add the appropriate attachment and delete the original entry.

I'm sorry that I don't have a better answer for you here, but our developers will try to have this sorted out as soon as possible for you!

• MikeAug
    MikeAug
    Community Member
    edited May 2014
    Options

Hi
    Seems all attachments on iOS are gone .... hope they are not gone from my Mac (I will have to live in uncertainty for another hour before I am home and can check). What has happened? Is it a known issue?
    br
    Mike

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @MikeAug,

If you are seeing missed attachments, I'd like to take a closer look at your system here to see where things are getting messed up. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• MikeAug
    MikeAug
    Community Member
    Options

Hi

The report is mailed to you guys now.

The attachments are still in the 1P for Mac - but not on my iOS devices.
    Best regards

/Mike

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @MikeAug,

I'm glad to hear that your attachments are complete on your Mac. Thanks for sending that Report in! I was unable to find an email in our system from the address you attached to your forum account. If you could send me a private message with the address that you used to send in the Report, I'd be happy to track it down. :)

This discussion has been closed.