Dropbox syncing not working for v4.5

Options
meglinsky
meglinsky
Community Member

Just updated to version 4.5 on iOS. Simply, the Dropbox syncing is not longer working. No Sync Now button, or status bar. Also does not indicated in the GUI what the sync method is. Really a much worse interface and most importantly this important feature that originally attracted me to 1Password is no longer working. Synching is still working on OSX using version 4.3. Tried booting the iOS device. That did not work.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @meglinsky‌

I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble getting Dropbox sync working! Please follow the directions here to get sync set up: Set-Up Dropbox Sync

If you hit any snags, just let me know where in the process you were, and I'd be happy to walk you through!

• meglinsky
    meglinsky
    Community Member
    Options

This is exactly what I did, but it does not sync.

• meglinsky
    meglinsky
    Community Member
    Options

There does not seem to be anything created in the the /Apps/1Password folder in Dropbox. I never get to step 4. I am just returned to step 2 after step 3a, but if I choose Dropbox again, I am informed that I am connect to my Dropbox account. The information is being kept in /1Password.agilekeychain in Dropbox as far as I can see.

• meglinsky
    meglinsky
    Community Member
    Options

For some bizarre reason, it just asked me to do step 4b after I chose the Dropbox account and the sync is now working. Weird, but the program is now syncing.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @meglinsky‌

Thanks so much for letting me know that you're (finally) all sorted out! I do apologize that it was a bit of a process for you. If you run into any further snags, don't hesitate to ask - we're happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.