1Password on Mac Just Screwed Everything Up!

Options
erikpcarlson
erikpcarlson
Community Member

I spent the past two weeks changing my Passwords because of heart bleed and all of a sudden, after I finished, and synced, everything vanished on all of my devices (3 Macs and 4 IOS devices). I was syncing via Dropbox. I receive red a backup and it shows on the Mac I'm working on, but once I link another device, Mac or IOS, it vanishes! I tried the same thing via iCloud ...same exact thing. Once I restore backup, and then "merge another device, either with Dropbox or iCloud, everything vanishes again on all devices.

I am updated to all recent versions on all Macs and IOS devices. This really is horrible.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @erikpcarlson‌

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we experienced a surge in support requests recently. We're doing the best we can to get back to our usual speedy replies as soon as possible.

I am so sorry to hear about the trouble you are having - it does sound awful! In order to get to the bottom of this as quickly as possible, let's take a closer look at your system. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.