Primary Vault on iOS showing Secondary Vaults Logins [moved to email]

Options
Jason Rothenberg
Jason Rothenberg
Community Member
edited April 2014 in iOS

For some reason my primary vault is showing the logins for my secondary vault on iOS. However, when I open my secondary vault it only shows its logins. On my Mac and PC the vaults show only their respective logins. How do I correct this on iOS? I've tried to delete and resync the vaults, but no go.

Thanks!

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Jason,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with multiple vaults on iOS right now. It sounds to me like you may have the same vault installed twice on your iOS device. Do both your vaults have the same name?

• Jason Rothenberg
    Jason Rothenberg
    Community Member
    Options

I've reconfirmed that each one is using a separate file. Again, the primary is showing all passwords when it should only show its passwords.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Jason,

I think we're going to need a bit more information here to get things properly sorted out. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report from your main computer?

http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Jason Rothenberg
    Jason Rothenberg
    Community Member
    Options

Megan - I've sent the file to requested address.

Thanks,
    Jason

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Jason,

We've received your email with the Diagnostic Report - thanks for sending it in! Someone from our support team will respond to you as soon as possible to help sort out this problem with multiple vaults.

This discussion has been closed.