Options

Comments

• JOeMTC
    JOeMTC
    Community Member
    edited April 2014
    Options

Looking forward to the solution.
    I made some edits to existing login items and also made a new item (secure note) on the MAS version and found no syncing. For some reason I had to "re-find" the vault on Dropbox. It merged the vaults. Looked back on iOS and found it did sync, but only the new item and not the edits to the existing logins. I don't know if it is because if am impatient, but I'll check again later to see if the edits show sync. I had recently updated the MAS on April 24th and that coincides with the last modified date Finder states on the .agilekeychain file. I had made my edits to the vault on the 28th and 29th. Maybe it is the MAS update that broke the sync to Dropbox/1PasswordAnywhere and not iOS update.

Thank you for your continued support!

• Good afternoon, @JOeMTC! I split your message out into another thread because it's actually a different issue than the original post. You're running into a bug that we discovered shortly after shipping 1Password 4.5 for iOS. We have fixed the issue and have submitted 4.5.1 to Apple for approval. We expect it to go through review soon.

This discussion has been closed.