Full screen bug, dragging it to display produces an interface glitch [Known bug, will fix soon]

Steve West
Steve West
Community Member
edited May 2014 in Mac

Hi guys,

So stoked that you've introduced full screen mode. However, I've noticed that if I drag the 1Password window (in full screen mode) from one of my screens to the other (in Mavericks, latest version) then it develops a display glitch where the Search field looks mangled (see attachment):

The work around is to exit full screen mode and re-enter full screen mode.

This wouldn't really be that big a deal except I regularly leave the office with my MacBook Pro, which causes all full screen windows to merge onto the built in screen. Then when I plug the big screen back in, the glitch appears (even if the 1Password window technically stays on the same screen).

Hope this makes sense? I checked the known issues and couldn't see this on there.

Kind regards,
Steve

PS. I've blurred the account names out...that's not part of the display glitch.

Comments

• Hi Steve,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble with 1Password! Lets figure out whats going on.

Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :grinning:

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Steve West
    Steve West
    Community Member

OK Meek, just sent the report then with a link referencing this forum post.

• MikeT
    edited May 2014

Hi @Steve West‌,

It looks like Kris has replied to your email.

For others who might be interested, this is a known bug right now. We haven't fix it just yet but we will. Closing the window and reopening it will fix the glitch.

• Steve West
    Steve West
    Community Member

Thanks Mike, I look forward to a resolution (pun intended)!

• Thanks Mike, I look forward to a resolution (pun intended)!

Ha! Good one. :)

This discussion has been closed.