Using Multiple URLs with Alfred

Options
jodrell
jodrell
Community Member

Our office system uses LDAP for centralised authentication across multiple sites. Every 3 months when I had to change my password I needed to go through multiple logins on 1Password and update them all. A quick Twitter chat told me about having multiple URLs for a single login which works fine when I get to one of the sites in question.

However I use Alfred for almost everything and 1Password and Alfred generally work together very well, but it seems that Alfred will only pick up the first URL listed for a given login. A quick chat with one of the Alfred team suggests that this might be related to the data that 1Password exposes in it's API and that if Alfred doesn't have the info it clearly can't do anything.

I wondered if I'm missing something obvious...has anyone else got Alfred and 1Password to play nice together when using multiple URLs?

Comments

• Jasper
    edited May 2014
    Options

Hi @jodrell,

The third party integration file created by 1Password (bookmarks-default.json), which is what Alfred accesses, only includes the first website in each login.

Thanks for letting us know you're interested in multiple URLs though! We are looking to possibly improve integration with Alfred (and similar apps) in the future. :)

This discussion has been closed.