1Password 4.5: Dropbox sync seems to have frozen

Options
scamper
scamper
Community Member

Like some others, I was initially getting errors on sync, but those eventually went away. So I was watching the sync happen on my phone, and the number of "Items" slooowly ticked down... until it hit 314. And there is stays. When I hit "Sync Now," it seemingly tries again, and then it times out, and the "Last Sync" timer starts ticking. It seems to have hung at 314 items for good.

The really interesting thing -- and I think this will help to narrow down the problem -- is that my iPad, now updated, is exhibiting exactly the same issue! Sync worked until it hit that item #314, and something about it is just unpalatable to 1P.

Could there be a problem with the 1Password.agilekeychain file itself? Is there any safe way to regenerate that file from scratch, assuming that's indeed the problem?

Comments

• scamper
    scamper
    Community Member
    Options

I see now that I was thinking about this all backwards -- a night's rest does wonders. But how do I delete my comment? Argh. My face is red.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @scamper,

Thanks for letting us know you've gotten it all sorted out! I'm so glad to hear that you're all synced up. If you have any further questions, we'd be happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.