Bug in folder creation process?

Options
marflow
marflow
Community Member

I have set up a second vault and tried to create a couple of folders. Every new folder becomes a child of the folder before unless you move up and mark "All objects". Also, it is not possible to sort folders and they are not sorted alphabetically (which would be fine). Trying to drag them into the right order or out of another folder makes them disappear. Am I doing something wrong? (1p 4.4, Mac Os 10.9.2)
I don´t know if this is for a second vault only because I would not like to loose folders in the primary vault so I have not tried it there.
Thank you!

Comments

• Meek
    Options

Hi @marflow,

Thanks for pointing this out! Since to add a new subfolder you need to select a previous folder, currently adding multiple folders right after another will add them as subfolders. Perhaps what we should do here is not automatically select the newly created folder.

Regarding the ordering of the folders, they should be in alphabetical order. Is this not the case for you?

That said, I have added a feature request to be able to reorder them at will :)

Thanks for the feedback!

This discussion has been closed.