Password generation in wrong field for server type records on IOS app 4.5.1

Options
gawul00
gawul00
Community Member

When I try to update a password on a record type of server, rather than the password generation updating the password field, the newly generated password will be in the URL field which was previously blank. If I remove the blank URL field, then the username field is updated by the password generation.

This looks to be a similar topic - http://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/24393/4-5-1-breaks-with-multiple-password-fields-in-same-section

Comments

• gawul00
    gawul00
    Community Member
    Options

I am also having trouble using the password generation on type of database - in this case the newly generated passwords don't seem to show up anywhere initially. Then when I open the password recipe (which will open in the Port field, three above password), the newly generated password shows up in the type field - first field in the section.

• gawul00
    gawul00
    Community Member
    Options

This also happens with email accounts. Appears this is pretty much any type except login or password

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @gawul00‌

Thanks so much for bringing these issues to our attention! I'll be sure to pass the details along to our developers so we can get this polished up as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I do apologize for the inconvenience.

• cyklonz
    cyklonz
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem. Pleas fix it.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @cyklonz,

I'm sorry that this bug is giving you trouble! Our developers are still working on tracking this issue down, but I've added a vote for you in our internal issue tracker so that they know that you're keen to see a fix soon!

This discussion has been closed.