MAS App and Agile Store App Backups

Options
JimH
JimH
Community Member

I am using MAS 1P 4.4 (440001) with OS 10.9.2. Previously I was using 1P3 from the AgileBits Store.

My back ups are saved in a containers folder, which I believe is correct for MAS 1P 4.4, but I also have five folders within Application Support/1Password as follows:

1Password.agilekeychain
Agent
Backups
Diagnostics
Extensions

Having checked, I can see backups are being saved in both a Containers folder and in the sub-folder under Application Support/1Password.

Should and can I delete the folder Application Support/1Password and its five sub folders?

Do I need to do anything to stop backups being made in the Application Support/1Password/backups folder?

Jim

Comments

• JimH
    JimH
    Community Member
    Options

PS: If it's relevant I sync with my iPhone and iPad via WiFi - previously via USB

• Meek
    Options

Hi @JimH,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble with 1Password! Lets figure out whats going on.

Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :grinning:

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• JimH
    JimH
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Meek,

Thanks for your reply. I emailed the diagnostic report to you at 12.56 today.
    Jim

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @JimH‌

We've received your Diagnostic Report - thanks for sending it in! Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some details.

This discussion has been closed.