FireFox Cannot Fill Item in Web Browser

Options
Yancy
Yancy
Community Member

I am running a Mac and decided to upgrade 1Password to the latest version. After doing so I found that 1Password would not work on Firefox. I received an error message "Cannot Fill in Web Browser - Web Browser is connected but its code signature could not be verified..." and while there is a great fix in the knowledge base for Chrome I don't see one for Fire Fox. I did remove and reinstall the addon but this didn't resolve the issue.

Comments

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @Yancy,

Please take a look through this support article and see if any of the instructions there help:

1Password fails to fill data

If that doesn't work, please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

• Yancy
    Yancy
    Community Member
    Options

So I checked everything in your support article and found no issues. I did remove Sophos and reinstalled Firefox but the issue remains. Again this is a new issue that started occurring with the last update. I will send a Diag Report.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Yancy,

Sending in a Diagnostic Report is the best way to help us get to the bottom of this - thanks! I was unable to find an email in our system from the address you attached to your forum account. If you could send me a private message with the address that you used to send in the Report, I'd be happy to track it down. :)

This discussion has been closed.