Import 1Pass Interchange File Not Working

Options
cjgeek
cjgeek
Community Member
edited May 2014 in Mac

I've tried several times to import a 1pif and it is not importing. I've tried with 2 different files, I've exported these files 2 times and nothing works. It says its importing them but it does not import to the selected folder(s) (I've tried 2 different folders) and they can not be found in search. I've successfully imported1pifs before, but not is not work at all. Are there known problems? Anybody else having this problem? Am I missing something?

Comments

• cjgeek
    cjgeek
    Community Member
    edited May 2014
    Options

Ok .. I found where they are going on Import -- to the TRASH. Sounds like a bug to me. The default folder on import is Data import is putting them in Trash and even if you define a folder different from Data, they still go to TRASH. How do I submit a Service Request?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @cjgeek,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with import. I'd like to take a closer look at your system here, to find out where things are getting muddled up. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.