Error: "Indexed columns are not unique"

Options
jwurth
jwurth
Community Member

I use 1Password for Mac, iPad and iPhone, and love it. I can't live without it, and have spread the word to everyone I know. I've had an issue with the latest version on iPhone.

I sync using Dropbox, and when I go to open the app on iPhone, I get the error: "Indexed columns are not unique" and then the "Welcome to 1Password" and then I have to set up the account and sync all 800+ items AGAIN! When I'm out and about looking up my bank account number or something, that is super annoying. Syncing that many items takes a while.

Anything I can do?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2014
    Options

Hi @jwurth,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password right now. It sounds to me like there might be a few keychains in Dropbox competing for your iOS device's attention. I'd like to take a closer look at your system to see if we can confirm this. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac and your iOS device?

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• NapMan
    NapMan
    Community Member
    Options

I am having the same problem on my iPad. It never happens on my iPhone. I have sent the diagnostics from my iPad.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Napman,

Thanks for sending that Report in! I was unable to find an email in our system from the address you attached to your forum account. If you could send me a private message with the address that you used to send in the Report, I'd be happy to track it down. :)

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jwurth‌ and @NapMan,

I do apologize for the trouble here. This is a bug that our developers are working on squashing. The current workaround when you see this message is a reset on the iOS device. Try this:

• Go to Settings > Erase Data
    • Restart the iOS device
    • Set-up syncing: Dropbox sync for iOS 4.5
    • Wait for the initial sync to finish before leaving the app.

This should get you back up and running, but we're here if you have any further questions!

This discussion has been closed.