Sync'ing out of sync: Windows and iOS

Options
DBrown
DBrown
1Password Alumni
edited May 2014 in iOS
This discussion was created split from the Syncing Out of Sync - Windows and iOS topic in the 1Password for Windows forum.

Comments

• jorgebessa
    jorgebessa
    Community Member
    Options

I use 1Password 3 for iOS and 1Password Windows since May 2012. Two months ago I noticed my iOS devices were not syncing with my Windows through Dropbox as it used to do. In trying to sync my iOS devices, it shows the following message "Failed to begin Dropbox sync. Unknown error: {erro= "This app uses a version of Dropbox integration that is no longer supported. Please update your app or contact its developers."}>

By reading this, and informed that my app had to be updated, I BOUGHT 1Password 4 for iOS, believing that it was THE SAME app, just an update. I payed a lot to discover that this NEW App does not synchronize with my Windows version.

Now I have a LOT of data in my Windows version that does not sync with a LOT of data in my 1Password 3 for iOS, and an EMPTY NEW 1Password 4 for iOS.

My question is - What do I have to do to sync my 1Password 3 for iOS data with Windows version and after that, sync it all with my 1Password 4 iOS to, finally delete my version 3 of iOS?

Please, I lost a lot of time going through all the forum trying to find this answer by I didn't. Please, help me!!!

Thank you very much

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

If you have all your 1Password data in 1Password for Windows, @jorgebessa‌, you can just drop 1Password 3 for iOS.

1Password for Windows sync's with 1Password 4 for iOS just fine.

Please contact us at support@agilebits.com, including a link to this topic, and someone with 1Password for iOS expertise will be able to get things working for you.

Thanks for using 1Password!

This discussion has been closed.