iOS shows iCloud data but 1Password 4.5.1 can't locate/sync [resolved]

Options
Renan
Renan
Community Member
edited May 2014 in iOS

Hi all,

Title says pretty much everything. Performed a clean install on both iOS device (ipad and iphone 4s) and now with iCloud up and running, 1password can`t find data. The file is there: I can see it under iCloud manage storage config.
What am I missing?
Thanks for any input.

Regards,
Renan

Comments

• Renan
    Renan
    Community Member
    Options

I have exact the same issue. Got 1password for iOS only. "Mobile Documents" folder seems health (a lot of .js files with profile.js there as well). iOS 7.1.1 can`t sync.

• Renan
    Renan
    Community Member
    Options

Oh man. This may sound ridiculous but I got a translation error. Changed the language back to english and it is working fine. In Portuguese it says that 1 password could not locate iCloud data. But when I changed to English, everything was fine. I could type the master password just fine.
    I just leave the advice: portuguese translation has a critical error in this part of the process.

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @Renan,

I'm glad to hear you got this sorted out! Thanks for letting us know what happened.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. :)

• danieldavanzo
    danieldavanzo
    Community Member
    Options

Glad I found this topic! I was having the same problem, and tried a lot of suggestions to sync my iPhone with the iCloud data, and it was that.
    Until now - version 4.53 on iOS - the portuguese translation says that the iCloud data wasn't found.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @danieldavanzo‌

I'm so glad to hear that you're all sorted out, although I sincerely apologize for the trouble you were previously having. If you have any other questions or concerns, we're here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.