Comcast site login issue

Options
AMCarter3
AMCarter3
Community Member
edited May 2014 in Mac

I cannot get 1P to work with Comcast's website. Nothing happens when I use the Command \ command or click on my 1P icon in the menubar. The Comcast site appears to use a simple login Username & Password process. It does not use a popup window which I know can be difficult for 1P. Any suggestions? I can manually copy/paste. I just can't enter the data with one click. I'm using Firefox 29.x with OS 10.9.2. Here's the site:

http://customer.comcast.com/?eqs=BF5386B07F31784B35C5E1A35DFF6F67D60EF79ACCB1BD63B296627D87C7CCF6

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

First thing to check before needing to get AgileBits involved is does the web form details need refreshed? Check out this handy link about creating a new login. If that works you're dandy, if it doesn't then you need the experts :)

• AMCarter3
    AMCarter3
    Community Member
    Options

That worked! Thanks. Should have thought of it.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I only stumbled upon that trick after browsing the forums so I wouldn't kick yourself too much :)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi guys,

Thanks for the helpful suggestion, @littlebobbytables, that helped resolve @AMCarter3's problem. :)

When trouble arises with 1Password filling, manually saving a new Login item can often be the quickest and easiest way to resolve it. A site can change after an item for it was created and creating a new one "retrains" 1Password to handle the change.

This discussion has been closed.