unable to insert symbols /- in bank account field

Troneas
Troneas
Community Member
edited May 2014 in Android

the bank account field appears to just accept numbers, and my bank number account contains symbols such as / or -.

if edited with 1password for mac, these will then display properly in 1password for android.

i'm using swiftkey if that changes anything..

(b18)

may i also take the opportunity to suggest (yet again) an option be included to disable the sync notification that appears on the phone's notification menu (and status bar)?

its quite enough to be alerted in-app that a sync was successful; dismissing an obvious notification everytime we open 1password is tiresome and it really doesn't help any.

thank you.

Comments

• Hi @Troneas,

I don't believe this is related to your use of SwiftKey. It looks like we are being more restrictive in the inputs that we allow on Android than we are on our other platforms. I will bring this up with our development team, as this is something that we want to be consistent across all platforms.

As for your feedback on notifications, this is something that our development team is discussing. I will definitely pass on your suggestion to limit successful syncs to the in-app notification. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Cheers,
    Michael

This discussion has been closed.