Looking for help - keystroke activation does not work <command>\

Options
doctorbee54
doctorbee54
Community Member

Just installed 1password4 and had some problems.
I cant get my keystroke access to work on any of the 3 browsers I use. this makes for a very clunky user experience.
Possibly related reasons. The deinstall of the prior version went very poorly on mac osx 10.9.2. I had to do it severa ltimes to drive a stake through the heart of the old version. Also, to get it to run at all on Safari I had to turn off signature validation which sounds like an ominously dangerous thing to do. I could find no real fix for this... thanks for any help you can provide.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @doctorbee54‌

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble here. I'd like you to take a look at this support article: 1Password fails to fill data, as it discusses fixes for many common filling problems.

If nothing there fits your situation, I'd like a bit more information about your system. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.