2-Minute Delay in Firefox before 1P icon activates

Options
budsimrin
budsimrin
Community Member

In every Firefox session, I get a 2-minute delay on the first use before the 1P icon becomes responsive. After that, it behaves normally until next time I launch Firefox. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone have a suggestion about a possible conflict or something I can check?

I am using a Mac with Mavericks and Firefox ver 29. I keep 1P synched using Dropbox. I have a very fast Internet connection and a very responsive computer.

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @budsimrin,

I'm sorry that 1Password is initially taking a two-minute siesta before it wakes up in Firefox. Please give this a try:

If that doesn't help please restart your Mac, then retest 1Password with Firefox.

And if you're still stuck after that, please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this topic and your forum username, to support+forum@agilebits.com. A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful.

Once we see the report we'll be able to better troubleshoot your problem and get it resolved. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.