No login option for all my login items

Options
GrantWilliams
GrantWilliams
Community Member

Went to use 1Password on my iPhone today. It is the first time since the last update. I noticed that some of my login items were missing and upon closer examination noticed that Dropbox sync had been removed. I readied Dropbox sync and still nothing changed so to be safe I deleted the app and started again, entering Dropbox details when running for the first time.

Now all of my logins are there however on all of them the Login option is disabled. If I select the URL of the login item it opens the browser but if I select the Key icon the "LOGIN USING" section is empty, only the credit card and identity sections are filled.

What is going on? How do I fix this? I have no issues with 1Password on my Mac or on my Windows machine.

Comments

• GrantWilliams
    GrantWilliams
    Community Member
    Options

Forgot to add, running latest iOS (7.1.1)

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @GrantWilliams‌

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password right now. Let's try resetting sync:

• On your iOS devices, open 1Password 4 for iOS, tap Settings > Sync > Sync Service and choose 'Disable Sync’.

• On the Windows computer, ensure that 1Password is quit.

• On the Mac, open 1Password 4 for Mac, and click the 1Password menu, then Preferences. Click Sync, and click Change syncing.

• Check the box to remove the data from Dropbox and confirm that you want to disable sync.

• Restart the Mac and iOS devices.

• Check your Dropbox folder and delete any other 1Password folders or files that the remove data checkbox did not take care of.

• On the Mac, go back to the Sync preferences, and click Dropbox. Click Choose vault, then navigate to your Dropbox folder and select Open. This will regenerate a 1Password folder in Dropbox, and that will contain a new 1Password.agilekeychain file.

• Allow Dropbox to fully sync.

• On the Windows computer, you may have to use File > Open 1Password data file if 1Password does not immediately find this new keychain.

• Go back into the iOS app and re-enable Dropbox sync. That should get everything on the same page for sure.

This discussion has been closed.