1Password Auto Sync No Longer Working

Options
tscortes
tscortes
Community Member

I have 1Password for Mac for my laptop and 1Password for my iPhone 5. It used to work perfectly for me - when I update on the iPhone, changes automatically update to my laptop and vice-versa. When I updated to iOS 7.1.1 the auto update no longer worked. When I update on the laptop, it didn't update on the phone and vice-versa. This is quite frustrating! I need to do a wifi sync to ensure that the laptop and phone information is in sync. What happened? How can I make the syncing automatic again? I asked for help from AgileBits but never got a proper response - they said they were busy with Heartbleed. My heart now bleeds for my situation, considering I had to pay a decent amount for the laptop and phone apps.

Comments

• Jasper
    edited May 2014
    Options

Hi @tscortes,

Sorry to hear about the trouble! I found an email from you, which Chris from our support team responded to, but we haven't heard back from you since. Anyway, I'd be happy to help get this fixed for you. :)

Could you please let me know what syncing method are you trying to use? iCloud or Dropbox?

Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.